In the following tutorial, you will learn how to add a patient to the list of patients and to a clinical trial. Remember to prepare basic patient’s data such as first name, last name, and telephone number in advance.
The first step will be to add the patient to the list of patients.
Menu -> Patients
- From the menu on the left select the Patients tab (Patients icon visible in the left menu in the system). After clicking, the List of patients opens.
- In the upper right corner, there is a blue Add patient button, which should be clicked.
- Please refer to the form for adding a new patient. At the top there are tabs: Essential data (active), NHS Documents (optional), Additional information (optional). To go to the selected tab, just click on it. To add a patient, you must provide his data in all mandatory fields (these are fields without a note optional).
- If the entered data is correct, click the Save button. On the list of patients, a new patient will appear. If you want to quit without saving the data, click the Cancel button.
After saving, a message appears in the upper right corner.
- Remember that after saving the patient, you can edit his data at any time. Just find the patient on the list of patients, hover over the row, then click on the pencil icon on the right side of the menu.
Menu -> Patients -> Hover over the selected patient -> Pencil icon
If you want to overwrite, click on the Save button. If you want to quit without saving, click on the Cancel button.
After editing and saving, a message appears in the upper right corner.